Friday 25 October 2013

Over-excited days and Sleepless nights

It's finally, officially, end of classes here at NID for us 7th Semester students, now DNA (Diploma and Alumni) kiddos! All juries were wrapped up yesterday, with some interesting and some highly unappreciated panel members. Nevertheless, done and over with! And, as for me, there was always much more to look forward to. So, there's bhaiya's wedding coming up next month, and I can't wait to get back home for that. But before that, there are more postcards!

Now that's where the problem lies. I've been up for over two hours now, with no explanation at all. And I want and need sleep! But such things never let me in peace. From the Maths exam in school, to debates, to an interesting project round the corner, first it hits the head, renders me sleepless, and then enters the growling tummy!!

So, after two hours of failed attempts at sleeping, here I am, browsing through random facebook profiles, checking my mail, hoping someone is as inflicted as I am, and now going to assist Shalaka with her baggage as she leaves early this morning for home. May be a bicycle ride after that?

Once in a while, I feel like thanking BlogSpot for helping in such times of need. Who else would listen at this unearthly hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment