Monday 26 May 2014

The Auto Diaries


When you spend 5 weeks doing hard core research in some of the most rural parts of Bihar, you discover that there are endless stories around you to give you company. Ever since then, I have stopped making calls or listening to music in these, so to say, bland parts of the day, and started looking, started listening. And, for those who know me, beyond listening, if I start talking, well, there's no end to that!

So, here's a sneak peek into my new journal, my first one really. Thanks to Tarun for this diary bound with so much love; I almost felt obliged to fill it with something worthwhile.





Waiting to see where I take these stories and where these stories take me.

Until more, here's me, staggering, discovering new alleys and bumping into strange corners, dancing my way into people's lives and doing my best to make love with every moment life throws at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment