Thursday 10 October 2013

A Happy World Post Day it was!

So here's how the set up looked finally: (With a lot of help from Manpreet and Nehmat :D )



The drill:


For newbies


Map to the closest postbox, courtesy Vinnie. Thanks to this, a lot of people realized how close and how simple it all was. :)


Turned out to be a pretty efficient display for the little space and the many postcards that there were !



The rather popular Bollywood series!


Among the toughest of choices life has to offer.. Which postcard must I send?









So, the question was how to make the procrastinators and the non-writers write a post card and send it.

With badey bhaai saheb's help, I finally came up with a strategy efficient enough to help me sell off all my postcards and have half or almost three quarters of them written.

So the deal was that the postcard and the stamp together cost you only 20 rupees, but while buying it, you pay me 30 per card and only when you come back with a written card do I give you a free stamp and your 10 rupees back! Worked amazingly well!! And for all those who ran off with the postcard after paying 30, well, I made a little profit on those! So, either the objective or the profit ;)




And then they were back to pick from some amazingly beautiful stamps






So many postcards, so many happy people and so much love! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment