Sunday 1 September 2013

Postal Frenzy

Do you know where stamps look best?
No, not in that stamp collection book..


..But on their way to their receivers. :D


I've recently been introduced to the philately department of a GPO (courtesy Tarundeep, a fellow stamp lover), and I've completely fallen in love with the beautiful stamps and post cards that they give shelter to. So the combination of my old love for letter writing with these stamps along with a postcard sending website that I came across (postcrossing.com) is pure bliss.


So, there's been a lot of shopping off late, and digging out old post cards that I had lying around, like this really cute one from my college fest 2 years back.


And then there's some level of personalization when I'm in the mood for it..


But the most deadly combination, which I easily fall in love with, is a pretty colour of envelope with a classy stamp!


Not the best quality of photos, but you get the idea!

So, the day you think of someone you haven't spoken to in a while, don't call them. They can live without talking to you a few more nights. Instead, send them a letter and see how special it makes them feel.




No comments:

Post a Comment